Saturday, April 10, 2010

Actor Jon Voight on "Huckabee" Reads Letter to the America People; Says Obama Cleverly Orchestrating "Greatest Lie" - Video 4/10/10

Here is video of conservative actor Jon Voight appearing on The Huckabee Show tonight, where he read a personal letter he has written to the American People about Barack Obama.

Here is the text of the letter:

"In one year, the American people are witnessing the greatest lie that is cleverly orchestrated by President Obama and his whole administration.

The lie is a potent aggression that feeds the needs of people who either have not educated themselves enough to understand the assault upon us all or the very poor and needy who live to be taken care of.

President Obama feeds these people poison, giving them the idea that they are entitled to take from the wealthier who have lived and worked in a democracy that understands that capitalism is the only truth that keeps a nation healthy and fed.

Now the lie goes very deep and President Obama has been cleverly trained in the Alinsky method and it would be very important that every American knows what that method is. It is a socialistic, Marxist teaching and with it, little by little, he rapes this nation, taking down our defenses, making new language for the Islamic extremists. The world looked up to us as a symbol of hope and prosperity now wonders what will become of the entire world if America is losing its power.

The American people who understand exactly what is taking place have come together in the thousands, vowing to try to stay together as a unit of love and freedom for all men and women, from all walks of life, shivering to think that this once great nation will be a third world country.

This will be the first president to ever weaken the United States of America. President Obama uses his aggression and arrogance for his own agenda, against the will of the American people when he should be using his will and aggression against our enemies.

Every loving American for peace and truth and the security of our nation must come out and join the Tea Parties in their states. The opposition will continue their tactics; they will lie and plant their own bullies amongst us. Everyone must pay close attention to who stands next to them. We can weed out the liars and agitators. Let us all stay in Gods light. Let no man put asunder. We can and we will prevail. God bless us all!"

Voight did an outstanding job!

Nelsa April 10, 2010 at 10:09 PM

I watched it live and loved it. It was a heartfelt letter to the American people and there is not one word that I disagree with.

Liz,  April 11, 2010 at 1:01 AM

I've been following this man's views for the last few years and I think he might be the next Charlton Heston! I like that the letter was from his heart and I agree with what he said. Maybe he should run for office!

Jim Myers April 11, 2010 at 11:22 AM

I have long admired Mr. Voight for his acting abilities, and followed his career with enthusiasm. I am in awe of his courage to stand proudly and proclaim his love and devotion to his country, choosing the side that is not popular with the vast majority of his colleagues. I am a gay republican, so I understand in small portion what that feels like.
God Bless you, Mr. Voight!
Stay the fight!
Jim Myers in Atlanta

Anonymous,  April 11, 2010 at 8:05 PM

We saw Jon Voight on Mike Huckabee's show this evening, Sunday, April 11, 2010. We believe the letter was composed accurately and to the point. We also believe that the reading of this letter projected an atmosphere for much needed discussion on the part of Mr. Voight, Mr. Huckabee and the audience (even the country), at least for the hour-long show. Mr. Huckabee, to our surprise, minimized the content of the letter and cut off the discussion. We are devestatingly disappointed. Herb & Rose

Brian April 11, 2010 at 9:32 PM

Herb and Rose,
I thought Huckabee could have spent some time discussing it. But he seemed to not want to get into the heart of what Voight was saying. It was a missed opportunity. Great to have you stop by and comment!

Joan in Boca Raton,  April 11, 2010 at 11:09 PM

Hope millions of Americans and all that voted for Obama heard this letter tonight. I agree with all he said and more!!

Joan in Boca Raton

Michael April 12, 2010 at 11:19 PM

Powerful message forwarding Freedom. Very courageous on his part and very inspirational. Michael in Fair Oaks

John April 13, 2010 at 10:29 AM

I am extremely proud to say that I was a classmate of Jon at CUA many years ago. He is a true patriot and spokesman for WE THE PEOPLE.

John D. von Bergen

hOLLS,  April 13, 2010 at 12:32 PM

Glad he had the balls to say what we are all thinking.

Thank you, John, I have a newfound respect for you.

Holly Viola
www.twitter.com/hollibird

Anonymous,  April 13, 2010 at 3:08 PM

I loved the letter from Jon Voight,we also saw him on Huckabee

Jim from Atlanta we don't care if you'r gay or strait,do u care that I am straight? NO and no one else does either,
GOD BLESS US ALL

Anonymous,  May 13, 2010 at 11:13 AM

Jon Voight is quickly rising to the top of my hero list. I will proceed directly to join the tea party....

Deborah,  August 22, 2010 at 11:09 PM

I am proud of what Jon Voight had to say. I most whole heartedly agree. We need more public figures to stand up and state what is right. Obama is not practicing what he preached in his run for office. Obama is anti-American.
I commend Mr. Voight and I posted his letter on my Facebook page.

Becky August 24, 2010 at 12:55 AM

I voted for Obama,and am still VERY proud to have done so. To me, Jon Voight's remarks represent the "old 20th century America" moving out. Obama and the MAJORITY of this country who voted for him (yes, that's right, he won fair & square) we, represent the "new 21st century America", with new ideas and programs and a better way of life, liberty, freedom & equality for everyone. This isn't the 1950's. It will be sad if this site decides to delete my post, as it doesn't call for violence, or cuss anyone out. I'm just stating my opinion.