Monday, March 22, 2010

Rush Limbaugh Says "Every Democrat" who Voted for ObamaCare "Needs to be Hounded Out of Office" - Video 3/22/10

Here is video of Rush Limbaugh today, reacting to the Democrats' passage of ObamaCare, saying "We need to defeat Democrats" in November. Limbaugh said every single Democrat who voted for ObamaCare "needs to be hounded out of office."

Mammal March 22, 2010 at 2:07 PM

Not only the Dems who voted for the nightmare bill, but every Dem who voted for Pelosi for speaker.
I'd be willing to be a lot of the ones who voted against the bill did so strategically.

Lynn March 22, 2010 at 3:20 PM

Heard some of Rush today and he was on fire. I've been listening to Rush since 1990 -- at first I was horrified at what he said until I realized he was only saying what I had been thinking. Nevertheless, I have never heard him be so utterly passionate and hard on any elected official as he was on Obama, et a, not even Clinton. Rush has "doubled down" on this administration and the direction it is taking the country.

I agree that the only dems that voted against did so strategically. I hope all incumbent democrats are voted out in 2010. Anyone know if an ex-congressperson keeps the congressional health care?

Go Rush.

Anonymous,  March 22, 2010 at 4:28 PM

When does Rush leave for Costa Rica?

Anonymous,  March 22, 2010 at 4:37 PM

Dont listen to the MSM, Rush said he would go to Costa Rica for his health care, not move there.

Anonymous,  March 22, 2010 at 8:03 PM

We can always hope, can't we?

Larry S March 22, 2010 at 9:03 PM

What a conundrum!

Your idol Rush didn't exactly say, as you indicate in your quote, "We need to defeat Democrats."

What Rush said is something you'd smack me down for saying because, if I said it, you'd claim it was potty-mouth talk.

But, since it came from Mount Rushbore, it's OK.

So have the guts to print it:

What Rush said was "We need to defeat these bastards. We need to wipe them out. We need to run them out of town."

Inspiring words, aren't they? Makes you proud to be a rightwing advocate, doesn't it?