Saturday, February 20, 2010

Ann Coulter Speech at CPAC 2010; Skewers Bill Clinton, John Edwards, Anderson Cooper - Video 2/20/10

Here is complete video of Ann Coulter delivering her remarks today to CPAC 2010. Coulter skewered Bill Clinton, John Edwards, CNN's Anderson Cooper and others. She was her usual amazing self!

Also: Ann Coulter Takes Questions at CPAC 2010

PART 1

PART 2

Here is a CNN clip of the speech:

Anonymous,  February 20, 2010 at 3:15 PM

Love this woman! Beautiful, smart, funny, and wicked as hell.

Anonymous,  February 20, 2010 at 8:00 PM

Hold the beautiful, smart, and funny.

Anonymous,  February 21, 2010 at 1:22 AM

Aw, geez, I'd crawl over broken glass to marry Ann Coulter -- and I'm an atheist! She's the Christian version of Ayn Rand -- and I can live with that!

--- Osamas Pajamas

whollyknight February 21, 2010 at 1:48 AM

Who's the brain-dead possible liberal who said this at 8:00pm?
"Hold the beautiful, smart and funny."
Did you parents have any kids that survived?

Brian February 21, 2010 at 6:19 AM

I don't know. But Ann Coulter is beautiful, smart, and funny!

Paul Klenk February 21, 2010 at 1:41 PM

Good news: The second full video is now working!

Brian February 21, 2010 at 5:35 PM

Brian (Commenter),
Yes - she is very attractive in many ways. Ann Coulter says some things for shock value, but she also makes very important points in a totally interesting and fun way.

Brian - Editor

Anonymous,  February 21, 2010 at 6:28 PM

Go get 'em, Ann - smart, funny... what a Lady! God bless, always...

Anonymous,  February 21, 2010 at 7:31 PM

I love Ann Coulter. Sheis beautiful (even if a little too skinny), brilliant, bodacious, a great writer and funny as hell! I watch everything she does, I just wish she'd run for something. Go CONSERVATIVES 2010! Back again! Amen!

Anonymous,  February 21, 2010 at 11:22 PM

I am less impressed with her intellectual defense of ID and attacks on evolutionary biology. It is one thing to argue against the propaganda war waged by educationist on Christian belief - quite another to deny the least bad explanation of human physical history. She is in this like the White Queen from Alice who practiced believing two impossible things every morning before breakfast. I can sympathize with her motives, as I can with Bryan. He was opposed to Social Darwinism, an illegitimate scientistic application of biological theory. I think HL Mencken had it right when he said the benighted citizens of Tennessee had the right to control what their children learned.

Yephora,  February 22, 2010 at 12:58 AM

Is there video of Ann's Q & A following her speech? Link?

Anonymous,  February 22, 2010 at 9:03 AM

If she were to run and were asked about some of her more outrageous comments, she could say, "That was back when I was a commentator. As president I would not say such things. Rather, I would just DO THEM."

With such an approach, I'd guess a Reagan landslide.

Anonymous,  February 22, 2010 at 10:08 AM

Most of the time Ann is the lady stands up for trully real woman in the U.S. Her words sharp, short and strike really hard with facts on the heads of Liberals in media. That why I like to hear her every time she appear on TV. Because does not she shake these Liberals' pinheads or coolaid-drinker's democrate in many steps ahead but also knows and points out very deep in liberals'DNAs not on feelings, appearance, emotion...She is very smart, funny, attractive every time she debates with her opponents politically by driving them nut, desperated...I like her. Keep it up Ann

Anonymous,  February 22, 2010 at 2:58 PM

Well, she isn't beautiful, attractive yes, beutiful, no. Yes, she's smart and funny. Even when she has her facts wrong.

ken February 23, 2010 at 5:11 AM

Thanks Ann. I love you! Your also very beautiful! Keep up the good work! Ken

ken,  February 23, 2010 at 5:12 AM

You are so beautiful Ann. Love you! Keep up the good work! Your awesome! Ken

Petre Pan February 14, 2011 at 12:40 AM

there is video of the Q and A, you can find a link to some of it under this article http://thehownotto.blogspot.com/2011/02/trampling-prolife-movement-under-fiscal.html?showComment=1297665245522#c1964752261881997223

and if you google CPAC livestream archives more should come up.