Saturday, December 19, 2009

High-Speed Video of Obama Speech in Copenhagen without his Teleprompter - Video

Here is high-speed video of President Obama's speech at the "Climate Change Summit" in Copenhagen, where he spoke without his teleprompter (TOTUS - Teleprompter of the United States). Obama's head was really bobbing up and down as he looked at notes, since he did not have his teleprompter to provide his usual side-to-side head movement speaking style (Whatever happened to a good speaker making genuine eye contact with the audience?). This video is set to interesting music. Obama apparently looked down at his notes 187 times during the speech. Now we know why he normally uses a Teleprompter!

Here is Obama's speech in normal speed time.

Anonymous,  December 19, 2009 at 2:35 PM

Nose stuck up ...

You got to wonder what IQ was of the people who were fooled by this shuck and jive scam artist. I bet it doesn't clear room temperature.

Larry S December 19, 2009 at 10:47 PM

Actually, it was reported that the 5 states with residents having the highest level of education voted for Obama. The 5 stupidest states voted for McCain.

Brian December 20, 2009 at 6:57 AM

Larry,
"Education Level" does not really indicate whether someone is "smart" or "stupid." Some of the "smartest" people I have ever met had very limited education - and some of the stupidest have PhD degrees. Education does not guarantee common sense, high character, or wisdom.

Larry S December 20, 2009 at 11:44 AM

I agree, Brian, but with all you rintelligence, you seemingly missed the point in the statement of your brave "Anonymous". His comment was that people whoo voted for Obama had IQs lower than room temperature. WHy not take issue with his extreme hyperbole, instead of taking issue with my comment? Could it be becase you like to encourage morons like Anonymous who make stupid, but certainly rightwing, comments?

The complete and utter negativism of the hardcore rightwnuts will be their undoing. They'v been marginalized policitially, but they still abound on the "internets". Just goes to show, there's one born every minute....

Brian December 20, 2009 at 12:43 PM

Larry,
I really don't think those who vote for Obama have lower intelligence than others. For all I know, they may have higher IQ's. But even a high IQ does not guarantee common sense and wisdom. That is what was lacking in electing Barack Obama as President. Most who voted for him were sincere and well-meaning, but they were guided by emotion for the most part.

Larry S December 20, 2009 at 3:18 PM

Oddly enough, many of us who voted for Obama feel like we have intelligence AND common sense AND wisdom. Enough of all three commodities to think that America needs to start thinking beyond the edge of their own self-interest.

Many of us feel that you who voted for McCain may have been sincere and well-meaning, but you were guided by emotion for the most part. Emotions like "self-centeredness", "fear" and "racism", among others.

Robert December 20, 2009 at 4:50 PM

Still playing the race card, are we. Larry? That's an intellectually lazy play. I'll ignore your "racism" remark and focus on your other two quips:

(1) Self-centeredness. On what basis do you assert this? I suppose you subscribe to the "From each according to his ability; to each according to his needs" edict as well? (yes, I'm implying you are a Marxist)

(2) Fear. Seriously, fear?! I'm sorry, Larry, but Barry is the KING of fear mongering. I've lost count of how many times he's suggested that the deaths of "thousands of innocents" lie in the balance of all these Big Government bills he's trying to ram-rod through Congress. Oh, and how about those remarks about doctors sawing off limbs and pulling tonsils for profit? No, that was pure fact, no fear-mongering there.

Obama's house of cards is crumbling pretty quickly, IMHO. People are beginning to wake up and realize the facade Obama sold of being this deep, pensive intellectual, some magical bipartisan healer, was all a load of baloney. His faux, ambiguous message of "hope and change" was nothing more than a cover for pushing his way left-of-center agenda.

I didn't vote for Barry (not that it mattered as I live in Hope & Change central - Chicago), but anyone who still can't recognize how this guy is pandering to all sides in all his silly speeches and somehow expecting something good to come from it is pulling a major ostrich maneuver. Time to pull your head out of the sand. Obama is a one-trick pony, really an amateur on the world stage, and no amount of charm or eloquent speech reading (with or without teleprompter) is going to right the ship he's so rapiidly sinking. I'm just sorry I have to be a passenger on this vessel.

Brian December 20, 2009 at 5:01 PM

Robert,
Great Response - I'd give it a B+ or an A-! Actually, I'd give it an A+!