Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Keith Olbermann Mocks Lou Dobbs' Resignation From CNN - Video 11/11/09

Here is video of Keith Olbermann's show tonight, where he mocked Lou Dobbs' resignation from CNN during his "Worst Persons" segment.

Matt Olsen November 11, 2009 at 10:05 PM

Wow... Is it possible to watch Olbermann even less than never? I hope so.

Anonymous,  November 12, 2009 at 2:10 AM

I love coverage from the nursery which is a sigh of the upcoming nanny state.

Anonymous,  November 12, 2009 at 6:40 AM

Keith Olberman don't quit your day job. You are such a sellout, you are disgusting. Following your brain talking, Keith, is like listening to jello.

r4i kort November 12, 2009 at 7:16 AM

Thank you, Keith Loserman. The more you rant like this... the more people come to the “right” side. Rant on, Limp Loonie. Lou Dobbs is a gentleman. Olberman is a parasite.

Anonymous,  November 12, 2009 at 9:14 AM

I appreciate your comments. It is media like you that are awakening the sleeping giants of conservatism. We will take back this country for the leftist liberals like yourself. I just happened to click on your comments while reading about Lou Dobbs resignation and now more than ever am determined to assure that MSNBC and NBC never grace the screen of my TV. Thank you again for all you have to done to popularize conservatism again.

Music Mania November 12, 2009 at 10:21 AM

Yup , Good for Lou, Now he can Join the growing list of retards, Bill O'reilly, Glen Beck and the greatest of them all rush Limbaugh.

Nice to see them all in Fox and cornered in one Idiot box , its woill be easier to get rid of them pesky pest, with a single spray of disinfectant !

jumpstart November 12, 2009 at 12:09 PM

Keith,

Problem with mental ED?
What a freak wad you truly are.
Peaked as it were, as the "Ed Mcmahon" of Dan Patrick, nice job!

snmiguel15 November 12, 2009 at 3:36 PM

Keith Olberman, humm, who is he?

Anonymous,  November 12, 2009 at 7:27 PM

I cannot believe I used to tivo this deranged twit Olbermann!

Liberalism really is a mental disease, only you don't realise it until you are cured!

and no, I don't want extremism from the extreame right either.

I like Sarah's term, "common sense conservatism"... I like that!!

Anonymous,  November 12, 2009 at 10:40 PM

Wow how hard is it to believe that CNN pays this freak of no ratings.
frank

Anonymous,  November 12, 2009 at 11:02 PM

the best part is no one would have known he said it if it didn't appear in a search for lou dobbs...
god knows noone watches this espn reject...oh, and i didn't watch the clip..not necessary to figure out what someone with the iq of a three year old said