Friday, November 13, 2009

Glenn Beck's "Time to Be Heard" Special on Black Conservatives In America - Video 11/13/09

UPDATE 9:36 PM CT: It now appears Fox News has decided to enforce their Copyright ownership of content and force YouTube to suspend accounts of people who are uploading their videos. Several of the main YouTube channels that have uploaded Fox News clips have been suspended until Fox News content has been removed. As a result, we may not be able to post Fox News video here unless it is made available on the Fox News website. Unfortunately, they are not the most prompt on posting their content, or very complete, as you can see from this Glenn Beck post. They posted parts 1-3 on their website, but have not posted the remainder. Perhaps they will become more diligent in the future.

UPDATE 9:05 PM CT:
Fox News has not posted parts four and five. The YouTubes of part four and five we posted earlier have been removed from YouTube. If they become available later, we will post parts four and five.

Here is video of Glenn Beck's special "Time to Be Heard" episode on black Conservatives in America.

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

Part 5:

Anonymous,  November 13, 2009 at 5:54 PM

Glenn, your special "Time to be Heard" was a wonderful show and I think there should be many more like it. As a non-black American I was surprised to know that there were conservative Blacks. I am glad that you are giving them a forum to show the country that there is another side other than rappers or gangstahs. Thanks.

Anonymous,  November 13, 2009 at 6:39 PM

Is anyone else having problems viewing videos using the new format that Fox started using? I have tried viewing them on three different computers with both IE and FireFox and they just won't play for me. Anyone else having this same problem or know how to fix it?

Jennifer,  November 13, 2009 at 7:09 PM

Anon, will they not play at all or are they just really slow? If you hit play, let it go for a second, hit pause for about 5 min. and then play, will it work? If it's just not playing at all, I'm the wrong person to help...sorry.

And this was truly moving. I loved Glenn before and I love him so much more after this. I'm glad these people had a forum that brought them to the forefront and I wish I could have been there.

I was so glad to hear some of them say that whites aren't "french-american, or irish-american". This is a thought I've had for some time now and have never understood. Why do blacks get to be -American, but I'm just Caucasian? Not even -American?

Thanks again Brian!

sandy November 13, 2009 at 8:13 PM

Can't watch video #5. It's a shame as I blog with one of the people sitting by Glenn. Great show but your videos are messed up. These need to go viral and can't be watched or posted

Barbara November 13, 2009 at 10:39 PM

I watched this show today and was impressed with Glenn and the Conservatives he had with him. I'm hoping that I can get some of my Liberal friends to watch these videos. I think they will be surprised.

Anonymous,  November 14, 2009 at 5:58 AM

I can't get part 4 and 5 to show; can we get a transcript?

I want my teen children to see this.

Thank you.

r4i software November 14, 2009 at 6:17 AM

The show was great. Good for Glenn for having a show like this when most others wouldn’t or won’t.

Anonymous,  November 14, 2009 at 6:43 AM

thank you for having these videos. I look forward to seeing part 5 and 6 when avaialble.

and thank you to beck for having this show. I never liked or watched Glenn on HLN, now I tivo his show everyday on Fox.

Jerry in Arizona,  November 14, 2009 at 11:19 AM

Ground breaking TV. The best hour of TV I have seen in decades. Wow...God bless those that stepped forward to speak the truth and Thank you Glenn for making this happen.

Jennifer,  November 14, 2009 at 11:26 AM

Glad I watched 'em all before they were pulled! What am I going to do now. I looked forward to my Glennbeckclips.com every day and your videos as well. GRRRR. Anyone have any conjecture as to why this may have happened?

Anonymous,  November 14, 2009 at 2:52 PM

I love this, My husband and I are Black Republicans,we sit on the Genesee County Republican Executive Committee, see us at [www.geneseegop.org], Ken and Battle Jordan.

BrianinMO November 14, 2009 at 3:07 PM

Ken and Battle,
Greetings! Glad to have you stop by here. Hope you will return often!

Barbara November 14, 2009 at 3:47 PM

I've written the Glenn Beck show and asked if there is any way to purchase a video. He gets so many emails, though, that I'm not sure he'll see mine. Maybe if you and many others send one it will help. You can write to me@glennbeck.com. This really is one of the best shows he's had!!

Anonymous,  November 14, 2009 at 9:42 PM

I too thought it an excellent show as are most of Glenns shows. what might have topped it off was if bill Cosby showed up on the program. That would have been Great!

Larry S November 15, 2009 at 12:01 AM

Oh, my goodness! Rightwingers deprived of their Glenn Beck "fix"!
What will they do? What WILL they do?????

Barbara November 15, 2009 at 10:34 AM

As hard as they've tried, they haven't been able to get him fired from FOX, so "No Problem." We'll watch is regular show. That's what we will do. That's what we WILL do!!!

Larry S November 15, 2009 at 11:54 AM

Fear not.. Lou Dobbs is waiting in the wings! Faux Spews will be able to purge itself of Shepard Smith or Greta Van Susteren so that it can offer a complete line of Totally and Wholly Extreme Rightwing Propagandists... "TWERPS" for short.

Barbara November 15, 2009 at 1:05 PM

I'll pray for you, Larry.

Barbara November 15, 2009 at 1:36 PM

I'll pray for you anyway, because I am a Christian.

BrianinMO November 15, 2009 at 9:57 PM

Abusive comments will be deleted. This is a conservative blog. If your only purpose is to be abusive toward conservatives, go somewhere else. If you want to disagree on the merits of issues, do so, but do so respectfully. Thank you.

Barbara November 15, 2009 at 11:53 PM

Thank you BrianinMo. I'm not sure why he decided to be so rude, but I'll continue to pray for him anyway.

Anonymous,  December 5, 2009 at 3:09 PM

I am a 25 year old white female student living in Virginia. I watch Beck and Fox whenever i want to watch news. I never really watch news on Saturday however, i saw a few seconds of this program and couldn't stop watching. Everyone in America needs to watch this show and Beck you need to do more of them. I do not usually write comments nor do i have the time now to but this is something that is REAL TRUTH that was talked about today. This show needs to be voiced somewhere as well as fox because a lot of people who needed to see this don't have cable. PLEASE CONTINUE SHOWS LIKE THIS FOR EVERYONE.

Anonymous,  December 6, 2009 at 2:29 PM

This was the BEST Glenn Beck episode I had ever seen. It was really inspiring for you at a young, black conservative college student.

Anonymous,  December 7, 2009 at 9:27 AM

As a registered Democrat, and a woman of color

I found this episode of Glenn Beck more 'comical' than watching the Joe Biden vs Sarah Palin debate.
I have never witnessed a group of uneducated minorities make inaccurate historical facts regarding politics.
Please learn to distinguish the difference between Communism and Socialism. They're two separate political ideologies.
Not all Democrats are liberals. Not all Republicans are right wing conservatives.
Reverend Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are not liberals. They're demagogues. There are more White liberals than Black liberals. Proposition 8 in the state of California proved that!
You will NEVER be successful at promoting conservative ideologies through grassroot campaigns. Why? Throughout this spectacle of a show, I did not hear ONE valid Republican stance. As a registered Democrat, I would have done a better job defending the Republican Party.
As for the reference, " The Republican Party is the political party of our ancestors." Another dumb Palin comment. The ideologies of political parties have changed over the years. Times change, so do ideologies. { The Federalist Party, The Whig Party, The Republican Party, and the Democratic Party}. John Adams and John Quincy Adams were one of the first Presidents to address the indecent morality of slavery. Did you know they embraced both political parties, Republican and Democrat?
Becks conservative ideologies lean more towards Ron Paul than John Mc Cain. Unfortunately the 'idiots' on the show were not politically sophisticated enough to understand this.
Next time you attempt to 'ridicule' African-American Democrats for supporting Obama, The Black Republican Party needs to be more successful at defending their own premise.

Anonymous,  January 9, 2010 at 2:42 PM

Best program I have ever seen. Thank god for the many men and women that had the guts to stand up for what they feel.