Sunday, November 15, 2009

David Brooks Calls Sarah Palin a "Joke" and "Potential Talk Show Host" - Video 11/15/09

Here is video of David Brooks on ABC's "This Week" saying Sarah Palin is a "joke" and calling her a "potential talk show host."

Brooks said "I just can't take her seriously" and said "the idea that this potential talk show host is considered seriously for the Republican nomination, believe me it will never happen."

Anonymous,  November 15, 2009 at 5:34 PM

who is david brooks? and why should I care what he thinks?

and also what the NYT?

seriosuly, these elistists are so clueless, they have declared war on America's working class, even a democrat like me can see the condencention they have for average working Americans like myself. And when they insult Sarah Palin, they are insulting me!!

Keep it up MSM, keep insulting Americans, and they wonder why no one listens to their crap or reads their crap!

a staunch Palin democrat!

Andrew A November 15, 2009 at 5:36 PM

My take is Mr Brooks is not focused on saying something true, rather he is expressing denial about something that frightens him.

Political correctnesses is more important than veracity to a lot of people, particularly when they are put on the spot like Mr Brooks seems to have been.

Anonymous,  November 15, 2009 at 6:10 PM

I cannot believe a couple of years ago I used to watch these losers, record their TV shows because I valued their opinions.

Bunch of elistist ignorant snobs. And pretty dumb as well, they really have no clue even democrats like me don't give any value to their opinions anymore.

Seriously, what does Brooks do? Sits in his office and writes, does he have a small business that he manages? NO Does he actaully work for a living? NO Does he actaully add anything of substance to society everyday? NO!

He pontificates, and insults hard working Americans who get up every morning and keep this country going!!

kelly November 15, 2009 at 6:19 PM
This comment has been removed by the author.
JReid November 15, 2009 at 6:50 PM

The idea that anyone would believe that this person is presidential material is truly frightening. Even worse: so many of you wingers think she should be president because she is "just like you" -- in other words, you're telling the world that the average Joe American is not very bright, poorly spoken, ignorant and unable to keep a job. That's not exactly a killer resume, and not a great representaion of this country.

Anonymous,  November 15, 2009 at 7:06 PM

wow... freedom's light I log onto your website to see your new posts... looks like you have a couple of resident Obot trolls.

Anonymous,  November 15, 2009 at 8:00 PM

I think the thing I love most about Sarah is she drives the loony left completely over the edge.

BrianinMO November 15, 2009 at 10:00 PM

There's no doubt about that. She drives the Left crazy.

BrianinMO November 15, 2009 at 10:01 PM

Brooks is definitely an elitist who thinks he is superior to "fly-over" conservatives. He detests Palin because she connects with the same people he looks down on.

BrianinMO November 15, 2009 at 10:02 PM

Brooks seems to be more concerned about what the Mainstream Media thinks about him than anything else.

Anonymous,  November 15, 2009 at 10:02 PM

Brooks has had it in for Palin for a long time. He jabs her every chance he gets.

10ksnooker November 15, 2009 at 10:46 PM

Are all these Obots from the same gene pool?

Seems like Palin sure has them focused. Going to be funny ... notice our dear reader got out of town for Palin's book unveiling. He acts like a two year old would.

Who is Brooks, never heard of him.

r4i November 16, 2009 at 2:37 AM

It is well known that New York Times's columnist David Brooks -- never a huge fan of Sarah Palin. So it is not a huge surprise.