Monday, October 12, 2009

Rush Limbaugh Interviewed by the "Today Show" - Video 10/12/09

Here is complete video of an interview done by the Today Show with Rush Limbaugh. The interview is interspersed with commentary about Limbaugh from the reporter, Jamie Gangel. But Rush is in control anyway! The interview covers a variety of topics, with Rush responding as only Rush can on whether he is head of the GOP, Obama's agenda, his critics, and the media.

This is said to be "Part I" of the interview, which will continue tomorrow.

Jennifer,  October 12, 2009 at 1:45 PM

I always hate it when I'm too busy at work to listen to Rush. I look forward to 12:00 every day.

Anonymous,  October 12, 2009 at 4:10 PM

Rush is a buffoon.

Anonymous,  October 12, 2009 at 10:07 PM

For the past 15 years I've spent my mornings with Matt Lauer and the Today Show. After hearing the beginnings of Rush Limbaugh's interview this morning, the Today show is Yesterday's news.

The media reports the news. It's not THE news. The day the media interviews the media is a slow news day. The day the media recognizes Ruah Limbaugh as the media is a no news day.

Anonymous,  October 12, 2009 at 10:32 PM

Awww, c'mon, lighten up! Rush is an infamous celebrity, and we Americans need one now that Michael Jackson has passed on.

Every tie Rush shows up somewhere, I'm reminded of the old Emerson Lake & Palmer song: "Welcome back, my friends, to the show that never ends......"

If it's wasn't for talkradio, Rush would be a carnival barker.

Anonymous,  October 13, 2009 at 7:49 AM

what the hell is a carnival barker?

Anonymous,  October 13, 2009 at 10:19 AM

Get a dictionary. Look it up.

Anonymous,  October 14, 2009 at 10:30 PM

I was so disappointed to see that the "Yesterday" Show chose to allow Rush Limbaugh to pollute the airways this week. The sponsors of the show have lost a viewer. But not to worry--there are plenty of bigotted beer guzzling trailer trash who will be influenced to spend their minimum wage earnings on their products.

Farewell Matt and Al.