Friday, October 23, 2009

Glenn Beck Illustrates Obama's "The Chicago Way" with Scenes of Capone in "The Untouchables" - Video 10/23/09

Here is video of Glenn Beck today where he had a truly outstanding opening segment in which he illustrated "the Chicago Way" being used by President Obama to strongarm people by playing clips from "The Untouchables," and showing a baseball bat. Beck likened those who support Obama to those sitting around Al Capone's table. If someone gets out of line, they "get whacked." Beck powerfully made the point that it is time for Americans to "stand up" to Obama instead of continuing to sit at his table in fear waiting to "get whacked."

Beck also said it is time for Americans to note that "he is just one guy. There are more of us than there is of him." He pointed out examples of how Obama has "whacked" those who won't go along with him - U.S. Chamber of Commerce, Humana, Fox News.

PART 1

PART 2

Anonymous,  October 23, 2009 at 6:25 PM

Other people who sat at 0bama's table and got whacked with the proverbial bat:

Madelyn "Toot" Dunham
Jeremiah Wright
Rod Blagojevich
Tony Rezko
Van Jones
Vera Baker
Lt Quarles Harris
Christopher Kelly
Donald Young
and those are just the ones we know about.

Anonymous,  October 23, 2009 at 7:34 PM

I thought Obama said, "If they bring a knife to a fight, we'll bring a gun." June 14, 2008, Philadelphia, PA

gingko October 24, 2009 at 4:36 AM

Hi,
That was really funny to think that Obama saying "If they bring a knife to a fight, we'll bring a gun." Thanks man, still need to see the video again to get my head around it.

Anonymous,  October 24, 2009 at 8:15 AM

Oh man, I am laughing so hard right now.....BECK ROCKS!

I am soooo thankful for Fox News after hating and banning Fox News for the last 5 years.

I am a huge Beck fan this year... coulnd't stand him just last year.

God Bless you Beck! and btw.. I am a democrat who is saying this! I might be a democrat, but I am no marxist like that marxist in the WH. and more imporantly I am an American before I am a democrat. I WANT MY COUNTRY BACK!! (from corruption in BOTH parties!)

Keep fighting for us Glenn!

Anonymous,  October 24, 2009 at 1:10 PM

You think that was Obama making up his own line? He was quoting the movie The Untouchables, specifically Sean Connery, who played a Chicago beat cop. It's called a "figure of speech". Duhhh.

Anonymous,  October 25, 2009 at 10:01 PM

and those are just the ones we know about.

others:

taro aso
guy with the gun at the protest
the minbari religious caste