Monday, October 26, 2009

America's Future Journalists Display Bias Against Fox News in Hip-Hop Rant - Video

Here is video of America's future journalists at Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism doing a hip-hop rant as part of an assignment, which included an attack on Fox News and Sean Hannity:

"But I will never lose touch with my own humanity
Get every side to speak
But there's no need to hear crazy
Or create false sense of parity
Like Fox News and Hannity . . ."
Looks like they are training them well, to become clones of the impartial "journalists" at MSNBC.

No Subject October 26, 2009 at 8:42 AM

The sad fact is that the educational system in this country has been completely co-opted and corrupted by the left. They have long since abandoned the concept of education and teaching young people HOW to think for themselves, and traded it for indoctrination and teaching the WHAT to think.

As a result we must as, parents, servants of Christ, and people who still believe in America, work twice as hard, no infinitely harder, to defend the truth, expose the lies of the left, and protect the firm and proper foundations upon which our nation was built.

Anonymous,  October 26, 2009 at 9:57 AM

This right here shows proof that kids are indoctrinated in schools.

Anonymous,  October 26, 2009 at 11:54 AM

These funky, cool liberals will want to rule the world one day and they will have to thank Obama nation/
for their socialist salvation/
and their million dollar pay check/
which won't be on factcheck/
will give them home that Rev. Wright lives in/
a million dollar den for God damn AMERICANS/
So these pretty boys and girls/
with the supped up money-Mac curls/
all go to J School/
should go to jail school/
for tax evasion/
like other Democrat sensations/
because that's where their truth is/
that's the meaning of "is" is/
about their money-socialist kind/
and I'm being kind.

Anonymous,  October 26, 2009 at 2:00 PM

Worry a bit about the educational system, but as long as the parents are involved, it will fail to make the kids outright liberals. I myself experienced public schools from Kindergarten to 4 years of public/state colleges. I have considered myself a moderate for years and have only recently found myself on the right side of the issues. Right side being the more conservative side, but right in the sense of what is the correct side as well. ;-) I consider myself a critical thiking person that does not accept an answer without lots of facts. The whole public option saving money plan and the cap and trade stuff to help with the environment are both good examples. I've listened and research both sides and know that the O administration is wrong on both accounts. The bleeding heart liverals are all for feel good politics and could not make a good, hard, right decision if you paid them.

piratemacfan October 26, 2009 at 3:39 PM

The sad thing is, these children didn't miss a beat. No sense of embarrassment. No sense of irony re 'Fox News.' No sense that Hannity is not a journalist. (how's that for getting your facts straight?)

And their presentation was sloppy and giggle-filled.

Diogenes October 26, 2009 at 7:18 PM
This comment has been removed by the author.
brad October 27, 2009 at 3:54 AM

I don’t need to look at that video to know the state of our future journalism, and the liberal media going down hill.

dsi r4