Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Rush Limbaugh Takes Emotional Call from Woman who Speaks for Millions of Americans - Complete Video 9/30/09

Here is video of Rush Limbaugh taking a call today from "Susan in Glendale, California" - a call which turned into a 21 minute conversation that crystallized most of the thoughts and feelings of conservatives all across America.

Susan said "I am a political nobody" and I want to know what I can do to take my country back. She spoke with such emotion and feeling that it truly is a call that everyone should listen to. This is how so many Americans feel right now.

Rush listened to her pour her heart out and in the end told her she speaks for millions of Americans right now, and encouraged her not to give up hope - not to panic, because Americans can still turn things around by voting Obama and the Democrats out of office.

PART I

PART II

PART III

Anonymous,  September 30, 2009 at 10:33 PM

This was the best call I have heard in 20 years. Articulate, smart, under control and right on point.
Brought tears to my eyes.
Robin, Salt Lake City

Anonymous,  September 30, 2009 at 10:44 PM

Susan,

I hope somehow you read this because I mean this with all my heart.

You are what is great about America. You speak for millions upon millions of us in the silent majority who today stood up and shouted "hallelujah!" during your call.

And you, along with Rush, gave me so much hope today that America will survive the socialist onslaught happening before our very eyes.

Standing proudly next to you,
A.D.M.
Longview Texas

austin personal trainers September 30, 2009 at 11:12 PM

That is one amazing extemporaneous speech.

Anonymous,  October 1, 2009 at 12:24 AM

Susan,

God Speed.

OMG, I don't think I could have said it better my self if I tried and had a TOTUS. You are an angel.

Bikkuri,  October 1, 2009 at 5:12 AM

That was the BEST way to describe how most of us American feel about what is happening to our country today. Thank you Susan and Rush for getting this out. I'm in Japan and have been following closely what is happening back in the states, and it is so bad, at this time, I don't even want to go back.

I hope, for our country, that "We the People" can set the matter straight, the way that the constitution was originally written for/about.

Anonymous,  October 1, 2009 at 8:01 AM

Susan: I love you.

You put into words, with emotion and logic, how I and MILLIONS UPON MILLIONS of Americans feel right now.

You ask what can we do?

Well what you talked about with Rush was VERY inspirational. You did alot my friend. Inspiring people is a huge part of this solution IMHO. Never forget that. You are my hero.

Hang in there. You ARE NOT alone!!

Anonymous,  October 1, 2009 at 8:03 AM

Oh, I forgot to mention:

Rush, immediately hire Susan to work with you on your show!!

Tom in Richmond, Va.,  October 1, 2009 at 9:10 AM

I suggest in the next election... vote. Many do not, and many believed in the "Change" with blindfolders on...

Continue to speak out, and vote. It may take years to undo this mess, but it can be done. First you start with your repesentative and Senator in your state. Next the President.

Find out your Representative or Senators' from your state email address to his office. They all have one.... and write all the time.

The damage is being done as I write this, however to fix the problem... is speaking out and voting. If you do not, than you will see "Change" in this country as you have never seen before...

Anonymous,  October 1, 2009 at 2:29 PM

Amen! This was a great call, I am so glad that I was able to listen to it before the government takes that right away, too. I totally agree, our last chance is 2010. (And DO NOT re-elect Oblahma again!) If American's want America, we will wake up and see the underlying motives of the Obama administration and take back the America we love. If not, we are done as the United States of America is concerned.

parrotpatriot October 1, 2009 at 6:14 PM

Again, confirmation that I'm not alone. Thanks for posting!

Anonymous,  October 1, 2009 at 10:30 PM

God bless you, Susan. You speak for me and millions more.

Anonymous,  October 3, 2009 at 8:04 AM

There are millions os us out there & fed up is putting it mildly! Good job Susan...

Anonymous,  October 3, 2009 at 12:19 PM

I totally agree with Robin in Salt Lake City. As I listened to Susan, tears came to my eyes. My husband and I so agree with everything she said. What can we do to rid ourselves of these people in congress and the presidentcy before they ruin America? We are in South Alabama.

Anonymous,  October 3, 2009 at 12:49 PM

Those who say "I want my country back" are sickening.

Your country is still here. Except it's not "your" country, and never was. The United States belongs to all of us, not just whitebread Republicans.

You lost an election. Get over it. Go win the next one, if you can. But stop the whining and gnashing of teeth already.

Anonymous,  October 3, 2009 at 1:13 PM

As the person above reminds us, we lost the election get over it, I would remind him or her that as these far left socialists ruin our country, we won't have an America to take back when he is out of office. He will already have ruined it. It is amazing to me that so many people can't seem to understand the huge power grab that is going on with the Democrats. The hippies of the 60's and their children are who we have in power in Washington now.

Anonymous,  October 3, 2009 at 9:31 PM

The sky isn't falling, Chicken Little. The Democrats aren't even an organized political party. The country is not going to implode, even after eight years of Obama. For your own sanity, quit listening to Limbaugh and Beck, because they are intentionally trying to drive you insane. Because only insane listeners will fuel their egos.

Anonymous,  October 4, 2009 at 1:53 AM

There isn't day that goes by that I feel this country is heading to its climax and downfall as a world power because of the guy who sits in the WH. Susan spoke for her heart out about how our politicians are essentially destroying the very fabric of our Republic. Susan mentioned that she was a nobody. Well, to many who heard her speak she is a somebody who spoke her mind and with it spoke the words of millions of Americans who see this country being led down the road of disaster by the party in charge. Oh if such words came from a powerful Republican in the Senate or House, we can wish for that can we.

Anonymous,  October 4, 2009 at 3:56 PM

Cearly faked for ratings. Btw, Linbaugh still fat.

Sandra from Ga October 5, 2009 at 10:21 PM

I belive with all my heart that Susan is correct in everything she said. I am in fear for our Country and our basic freedom and the way of life we have all become accustomed to. We, the people of America must make our voices heard and fight this corruption that is trying to take our freedom and our Country. We must FIGHT to make our voices heard!!!

Sandra from Ga

Anonymous,  October 9, 2009 at 12:06 PM

God Bless you, Susan and all the other moms who share her feelings.

From, A wife of one husband and mother of six children
Austin, TX