Thursday, September 24, 2009

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Blasts United Nations - "Have You No Shame?" - Video 9/24/09

Here is video of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu blasting the United Nations for giving a forum to Iranian thug-President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday.

"The man who called the Holocaust a lie spoke at this podium. To those who refused to come and to those who left in protest, I commend you. You stood up for moral clarity and you brought honor to your countries. But to those who gave this Holocaust denier a hearing, I say on behalf of my people, the Jewish people, and decent people everywhere -- have you no shame? Have you no decency?"

UPDATED: Watch complete video of Netanyahu's speech to the U.N.

Anonymous,  September 24, 2009 at 1:05 PM

Great speech! Netanyahu is a gifted speaker.

Anonymous,  September 24, 2009 at 1:07 PM

I wish we had a man of this caliber as our president.C.S. Houston,Tx

Anonymous,  September 24, 2009 at 1:18 PM

Prime Minister Netanyahu is a great and honorable man. If America had a President like this man , we would be better off. My family stands with Israel.

Anonymous,  September 24, 2009 at 1:32 PM

The United States of America has an illegitimate potus due to not a natural born citizen, Israel on the other hand has a leader who cares about his country and all of its people. What a glaring difference. Thank you Mr. Prime Minister for reminding the world about honor.

Anonymous,  September 24, 2009 at 1:37 PM

Very proud of my prime minister today--Israel will always stand with America--values count!

Anonymous,  September 24, 2009 at 2:03 PM

As Christians, my husband and I support and pray for Israel. What an honorable man is the Prime Minister of Israel and what a tremendous speech he gave to the UN today. May his words not fall on deaf ears. And he is right. The UN is not even close to following the reason it was created. SHAME!

Anonymous,  September 24, 2009 at 2:04 PM

I watched the speech of Prime Minister Netanyahu with an ache in my heart. I want a leader for my country who loves his people,and his country enough to stand up for them and tell THE TRUTH to the world whether it is listening or not. I shudder to think what will happen if we do not listen to what he said. We are the fool if we don't. It makes me want to live in Israel, so I can believe in and have confidence in my country, and its leaders.

Anonymous,  September 24, 2009 at 2:06 PM

Obama's approval rating in Israel is below 5% for a reason. He knows NOTHING about the conflict in the region. Israeli's like me know this. Read these articles that were written about Obama after his Cairo speech - VERY INTERESTING: http://washingtontimes.com/news/2009/jun/11/must-y-cairo-rhetoric/print/

REALLY READ THEM!!!

S. D. Bragg,  September 24, 2009 at 2:27 PM

Well, done, Prime Minister. These nations should be ashamed for giving "Imanutjob" a hearing.

Holy and dear Israel, G-d's own chosen people, seed of Abraham, nation of David and Solomon, and mother of Yeshua my Savior, may G-d bless you every one and protect you from the evil encamped about you.

Anonymous,  September 24, 2009 at 2:30 PM

Sarah Palin loves her country and its people and she loves Israel...

Anonymous,  September 24, 2009 at 3:36 PM

Netanyahu is a great leader. May Yahweh bless him and his people and protect them.

Anonymous,  September 24, 2009 at 3:49 PM

How inspiring and moving. These comments are truly from the heart, rather than political rhetoric.

Anonymous,  September 24, 2009 at 4:36 PM

NETANYAHU IS THE ONLY SANE LEADER LEFT. THE REST OF THEM ARE NOT ENLIGHTENED BUT CORRUPTED BY THEIR OWN ADVISERS AND AGENDAS NOT ONE OF THEM CARES ABOUT HIS/HER COUNTRY OR HER PEOPLE. NETANYAHU LOST HIS BROTHER IN ENTEBBE WHILE SAVING FELLOW ISRAELIES IN A RAID AGAINST HIGHJACKERS OF AN AIR FRANCE FLIGHT IN 1976. HE WAS A COMMANDO AND AN OFFICER IN THE ELITE CORP OF THE IDF AND HE IS A GRADUATE OF HARVARD. LISTEN TO HIM AND READ HIS BOOKS . HE IS PROPHESIZING THE FUTURE. IF WE CONTINUE TO DO NOTHING WE WILL BECOME VICTIMS OF THESE HIDEOUS MONSTERS. IN ACTION LEADS TO DEATH.

VinceP1974 September 24, 2009 at 5:06 PM

Ugh... the President of the US is a disgrace compared to this sober speech.

God bless Israel,.. God help US.

Anonymous,  September 24, 2009 at 5:38 PM

BEST SPEECH in MONDERN HISTORY - I agree with the Houston, TX sentiments, "Wish we had a man of this calibar as our PRESIDENT" - Thank GOD for Netanyahu - the LORD has promised HIS blessings to ISRAEL and to those who STAND with ISRAEL!!! U.S. should "tremble" at the current waning alligence to her!! PRAY FOR THE PEACE OF JERUSALEM!!!"
Little Rock, AR

jamesbrownlord September 24, 2009 at 9:48 PM

As one can see I am not anonymous. So I will say this our President is one of those who has given credibility to the insanity of the Iranian President. The Israelis Prime Minister is more than justified in asking have you lost your minds. He spoke of a time when another mad man duped the world. It was said of the evil man he only wants peace yet no one asked him how big a piece he wanted or what the cost of those pieces would be. And we forget that, we forget the price our grandfather’s grandmothers -uncles all paid. This is not just about Israel it is about morality honor compassion truth, it is the essences of our souls who we are. Have we forgotten in such a short time what we promised as a nation as a world in the wake of that horrid time?
Those before us said never again. Yet how long is never for we face that same dilemma again.