We Have a New Home! Please Click Below to Go to the New Freedom’s Lighthouse!


Blog Archive

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Ann Coulter Hammers Geraldo "Racialist" Attack on Joe Wilson: "I Did Not Know I was Blasted into MSNBC" - Video 9/12/09

Here is video of Ann Coulter ripping Gerlado Rivera last night for suggesting GOP Rep. Joe Wilson's "You Lie" outburst during President Obama's Health Care Speech had "racialist undertone."

Coulter told Geraldo, "I thought I was on Geraldo. I did not know I was suddenly blasted into MSNBC where any opposition to Obama has to be racist."


Anonymous,  September 13, 2009 at 9:46 AM  

The gentleman that Gerry is interviewing states that the movement is a Republican movement that has maybe 20% support. He is way off base, this is a movement by Americans who are tired of our lying government and the Republicans will ride the coat tails of these very spirited and Constitution minded Americans to victories in 2010. American people want fiscally mined people in charge and vote out the career politicians.

Anonymous,  September 13, 2009 at 10:13 AM  

The Democrat is whistling past the graveyard I think. Let's take a little look at August and September: Obama has to pay people to go to townhalls and rallies to support his positions. He sends thugs, the other side sends grandma and grandpa, Mr. $ Mrs. America. Actual working & retired people, not illegals and welfare cases. A huge crowd in D.C. on 9/12, regular people, orderly crowd, so big and scary the President flew out as it started and flew back when it was done. Coward. So big and scary the MSM is afraid to even say how many were there. Yep, this guy knows. The game is over in 2010. Obama is done now. Even the 'in the bag' pollsters have to fudge the numbers - CNN after Obama speech polls only 18% Republicans, the other 82% 'the democrats'. Yep, they are scared.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP